My job as editor of PPC magazine and writer/director of the Pro On the Go video series takes me all over the U.S. and Canada to interview paint company owners and photograph their projects. Here are some samples.
- World’s Largest Theater Restoration Project: Teamwork Required!
- From Blah to Bold: A Corporate HQ Painted to Look Like a Classic Mustang
- Making a Splash: Creating A Showcase Space on the Vancouver Waterfront
- Painting the World’s Largest Termite
- Talk of the Town: Historic Restoration Project Inspires an Illinois Community
- Rebirth: Faubourg Lafitte is Colorful Post-Katrina Addition to New Orleans Housing
- Paint it Forward: The Value of Community Service Marketing
- The Worst Thing to Do When Working with Architects
ABOUT THE AUTHOR & PHOTOGRAPHER | Mike Starling earned his journalism stripes over a 20+year career working for newspapers, magazines, radio and TV. Since May 2000, he has been a senior editor at Northbrook Publishing, where he serves as the editor of PPC magazine, the Sherwin-Williams CommercialPro newsletter and as the writer and director of their Pro On the Go video series. See more of his work at mikestarling.com. State Theatre photo ©Ken Blaze. Starling on assignment in Ireland photo by Jeff Winke. All other photos on this page by Mike Starling for PPC magazine. All rights reserved.